1. MIYAKO Japanese shop [hereinafter the "Shop"] conducts retail sales via the Internet, on the basis of these Terms and conditions [hereinafter the "Terms"].
2. The registered owner of the Shop: JapanWonders Barbara Lubicz-Lisowska, ul. Wilanowska 10A 30/31, 00-422 Warsaw POLAND, NIP: 7010005356, REGON: 146016210. The company is entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) operated by the Ministry for Economic Development of the Republic of Poland.
3. The prices shown at Shop's website include VAT.
4. The Terms are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Customer.
5. The contract of sale is subject to approval of the Terms by the Customer
1. Orders can be placed through the Shop's website.
2. The condition of the contract is to provide the sufficient information about the Customer and recipient of the goods. Shop confirms acceptance of the order by an email. Shop has the right to refuse order, limit the method of payment or to require prepayment in case the order raises legitimate doubts about the veracity and accuracy of the data provided.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the website at the time of purchase, in particular about the price, product description, product features, the time, method and cost of delivery.
4. The information on the Shop's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. Sales agreement is concluded after confirmation of order by the Customer by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Customer or upon reception of the payment for the order.
5. For each order Shop issues a receipt without Tax ID of the buyer. On request, the Shop issues an invoice containing full details of the buyer. For this purpose, the Customer is obliged to conclude an appropriate disposition when ordering (box: "Sales document").
1. The Customer may choose the method of payment from those listed in Methods of payment section.
2. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 working days of placing an order. Failure to meet the payment deadline may result in cancellation of the order by the Shop.
3. The payment is complete upon the receipt of funds on the Shop's bank account (bank transfer), or a positive authorization of transaction (electronic payment).
4. The total cost of the order is presented in the "To pay" section on the screen presenting the contents of the basket.
5. Available methods of payment may vary depending on the currency of payment and the country of delivery. The list of available payment methods is presented in the contents of your cart.
Dispatch of goods
1. The Shop sends ordered goods via the Polish Post or the UPS courier company .
2. Methods and cost of delivery are specified in the cost of delivery section. Due to the nature of the products in the order, certain methods of delivery may not be available. The list of available methods of delivery is presented in the contents of your cart.
3. Methods of delivery may vary depending on the country of delivery.
4. During the promotion period "Day of Free Delivery" for certain methods of delivery Shop may provide free shipping option. Special promotion terms and conditions apply.
5. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, dispatch time is counted from the moment of positive authorization of transaction (electronic payment) or the receipt of funds on the Shop's bank account (bank transfer). In the case of cash on delivery, dispatch time is counted from the moment of confirmation of the order by the Customer.
6. In the event that the order could not be delivered to the Customer's fault, Shop may require an additional fee for re-dispatch.
1. The goods available at the Shop are free of physical and legal defects.
2. In the case of defects, the Customer has the right to return defective goods to the Shop with a description of identified defects. The Customer has the right to return defective goods within two years of receipt of the goods, provided filing a complaint to the Shop of discovery of the defect within two months of its detection.
3. The Shop responds to the Customer complaint within 14 days.
4. If the complaint is accepted, Shop immediately replaces the defective goods or removes the defects or reimburses for the returned goods. The Customer has the right to choose how to meet the claim.
5. If the complaint is accepted, the Shop reimburses the cost of the initial delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the Customer's choice of method of delivery other than the least expensive method of delivery offered by the Shop).
6. If the implementation of the accepted complaint involves shipping a new product or defect removal, delivery costs is paid by the Shop.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period for withdrawal expires after 14 days from the date on which the Customer acquired the possession of the goods or a third party other than the carrier and indicated the Customer, acquired the possession of the goods.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Shop: JapanWonders Barbara Lubicz-Lisowska, ul. Wilanowska 10A 30/31, 00-422 Warsaw, POLAND, tel.: +48 518 922 883, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, about the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, telephone or e-mail ). The Customer can use the withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
4. To keep the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the information on exercising the right of withdrawal before the deadline.
5. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Shop shall reimburse all payments received, including the cost of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a method of delivery other than the least expensive method of delivery offered by the Shop), without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which the Shop was informed about the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
6. Reimbursement of payments will be done using the same payment method that was used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with the return. The Shop may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the goods or to have supplied evidence of having sent back depending on whichever is the earliest.
7. The Customer in obliged to send or deliver goods to the Shop without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Customer communicated the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the goods are sent back before the deadline of 14 days.
8. The Customer bears the direct cost of returning the goods to the Shop.
9. The Customer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
10. The declaration of withdrawal form is available on the Shop's website.
1. When placing an order the Customer consents to the processing of his or her personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilment of the order.
2. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a trade newsletter, from the Shop.
3. The Customer has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and to demand its deletion.
1. The use of any material published on the website without the written prior consent of the Shop is prohibited.
1. The Terms shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Shop’s website.
2. The Shop reserves the right to make changes to the Terms, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Shops’s website. Contracts concluded prior to a change to the Terms shall be subject to the version of the Terms effective on the date on which the Customer placed the order.
3. In matters not regulated by the Terms the Polish Civil Code applies.
4. The contracts of sale are subject to Polish law and the jurisdiction of Polish courts.
5. In the event of any discrepancy in the content of the Terms between the Polish and the English language version, the Polish version prevails.
Japanese shop, unique gift ideas, japanese presents, kokeshi, maneki neko, lucky cats, japanese figurines, kendama, daruma, japanese clothes, japanese accessories, japanese coin purses, japanese socks, bookmarks, postcards, photo frames, japanese erasers, IWAKO erasers, japanese fans, japanese wind chimes, japanese toys, japanese games, wagasa, stickers, phone stickers, laptop stickers, motorcycle stickers, helmet stickers, japanese stickers, japanese pen SAILOR, japanese tatami, tatami slippers, japanese umbrella, furoshiki, noren, japanese apron, kitchen cloths, japanese tableware, hashioki, shugi bukuro, calligraphy, japanese accessories, japanese handbags, japanese plates, japanese bowls, japanese chopsticks, japanese accessories for kitchen and dining room.