Depending on the form and the country of delivery and your preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Electronic payment (Euro, Polish zloty) - the most convenient and secure way to make payments via the Internet. In our shop we accept electronic payment at no extra charge. Payments in Euro are supported by DotPay, payments in Polish zloty are supported by eCard to which you will be redirected to payment. The whole process takes place quickly and safely - choose your bank and pay the charge.
The DotPay system supports secure transactions in Euro:
- credit and debit card - Visa and MasterCard with 3D-Secure enabled.
The eCard system supports secure transactions in Polish zloty:
- credit and debit card - Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro,
- e-bank transfer - Pay with Inteligo, Maestro, Pay with Nordea, BZWBK Przelew24, Pay with BPH, Pay with Inteligo, Pay with IKO, Pekao24Przelew, Pay with Citi Handlowy, PayWay Toyota Bank, MeritumBank Transfer, Pay with BOS, Pay with Alior Bank T-mobile Banking Services Alior Sync, Millennium - Internet payments,
- e-payment - Deutsche Bank Poland SA, ING Bank Slaski SA, Kredyt Bank SA, Crédit Agricole, Raiffeisen Bank, DNB, Volkswagen Bank Direct, Bank Post, Cooperative Bank in Wschowa, Eurobank - Online Payments, Pay with Plus Bank, Idea Paylink.
- PayPal (Euro only) - pay with your PayPal account.
- Bank transfer (Polish zloty only) - payment must be made on a specified number of Polish bank account, which will be indicated in the email confirming acceptance of the order. When the payment is received, we will start processing the order.
- Cash on delivery (Polish zloty only) - you pay by cash on delivery of the goods (to the postman or at the branch of the Polish Post Office). This method of payment is associated with a higher fee for the execution of the contract.
All prices in English version of our shop are listed by default in Euro. You can change the currency by clicking below:
Japanese shop, unique gift ideas, japanese presents, kokeshi, maneki neko, lucky cats, japanese figurines, kendama, daruma, japanese clothes, japanese accessories, japanese coin purses, japanese socks, bookmarks, postcards, photo frames, japanese erasers, IWAKO erasers, japanese fans, japanese wind chimes, japanese toys, japanese games, wagasa, stickers, phone stickers, laptop stickers, motorcycle stickers, helmet stickers, japanese stickers, japanese pen SAILOR, japanese tatami, tatami slippers, japanese umbrella, furoshiki, noren, japanese apron, kitchen cloths, japanese tableware, hashioki, shugi bukuro, calligraphy, japanese accessories, japanese handbags, japanese plates, japanese bowls, japanese chopsticks, japanese accessories for kitchen and dining room.