Step 1 – Choose products
- browse the list of categories or use the search function to find the right product,
- for each product you will find detailed information about it,
- remember that registered customers can save products using their storeroom,
- when you have found a product you want, add it to your basket,
- when your order is complete, go to the basket contents.
Step 2 – Basket contents
- in the shopping basket you will see exactly what products you have chosen and in what quantity,
- if you change quantity, click “convert” to make the order match your requirements,
- click on the "x" icon to remove products from the basket,
- select your preferred methods of delivery and payment,
- if you have a discount coupon, enter the code to receive your discount,
- confirm your selected options by clicking “Order now”.
Step 3 – Placing an order
- if you have an account with us, provide your login details and click “Sign in",
- if you don’t have an account, select “Create an account”, or bypass creating an account by clicking “Place an order” – remember that registering gives you multiple privileges, including:
- ability to view order status and purchase history,
- no need to re-enter data in case of future purchases,
- possibility of receiving individual discounts and promotional coupons.
- enter your full name and address/telephone details,
- to have the order sent to a different address, check “Different delivery address” and provide the details,
- select whether we should issue a receipt or invoice. Receipt is available only for orders shipped within Poland paid in Polish zloty. Otherwise, an invoice will be issued.
- add any additional information concerning fulfilment of the order in the “Notes” field,
- on clicking “Summary” you will see the full set of information you have provided,
- click “Confirm order” to confirm the purchase,
- on receiving the e-mail, click the link to confirm the order.
Remember that registered customers can use their account to track the status of their orders.
Japanese shop, unique gift ideas, japanese presents, kokeshi, maneki neko, lucky cats, japanese figurines, kendama, daruma, japanese clothes, japanese accessories, japanese coin purses, japanese socks, bookmarks, postcards, photo frames, japanese erasers, IWAKO erasers, japanese fans, japanese wind chimes, japanese toys, japanese games, wagasa, stickers, phone stickers, laptop stickers, motorcycle stickers, helmet stickers, japanese stickers, japanese pen SAILOR, japanese tatami, tatami slippers, japanese umbrella, furoshiki, noren, japanese apron, kitchen cloths, japanese tableware, hashioki, shugi bukuro, calligraphy, japanese accessories, japanese handbags, japanese plates, japanese bowls, japanese chopsticks, japanese accessories for kitchen and dining room.