Furoshiki Shinme L
Sakura handbag rose
Furoshiki Karakusa XL
Ninja kitchen cloth
Aromatic postcard - Maiko fan 1
Red furoshiki handle
Postcard - Fuji fan
Tatami slippers - Brown
Tatami slippers - Red
Hand-painted bag Sakura
Aromatic postcard - Fuji fan
Tatami slippers - Yellow
Furoshiki Matsu L
Fuji kitchen cloth
How to buy?
Step 1 – Choose products
- browse the list of categories or use the search function to find the right product,
- for each product you will find detailed information about it,
- remember that registered customers can save products using their storeroom,
- when you have found a product you want, add it to your basket,
- when your order is complete, go to the basket contents.
Step 2 – Basket contents
- in the shopping basket you will see exactly what products you have chosen and in what quantity,
- if you change quantity, click “convert” to make the order match your requirements,
- click on the "x" icon to remove products from the basket,
- select your preferred methods of delivery and payment,
- if you have a discount coupon, enter the code to receive your discount,
- confirm your selected options by clicking “Order now”.
Step 3 – Placing an order
- if you have an account with us, provide your login details and click “Sign in",
- if you don’t have an account, select “Create an account”, or bypass creating an account by clicking “Place an order” – remember that registering gives you multiple privileges, including:
- ability to view order status and purchase history,
- no need to re-enter data in case of future purchases,
- possibility of receiving individual discounts and promotional coupons.
- enter your full name and address/telephone details,
- to have the order sent to a different address, check “Different delivery address” and provide the details,
- select whether we should issue a receipt or invoice. Receipt is available only for orders shipped within Poland paid in Polish zloty. Otherwise, an invoice will be issued.
- add any additional information concerning fulfilment of the order in the “Notes” field,
- on clicking “Summary” you will see the full set of information you have provided,
- click “Confirm order” to confirm the purchase,
- on receiving the e-mail, click the link to confirm the order.
Remember that registered customers can use their account to track the status of their orders.